Sunday, September 23, 2012

In need of a harder heart

Just started half of the day. It was tiring anddd confusing. MasyaAllah. I seemed so lost. I was running here and there, chasing the time that seems to leave me behind. I could not handle this kind of pressure. Heart shrinked, loss the rigidity. Felt like being squeezed by the time that is moving fast. I was about to give up. Got stressed, feeling so unsatistfied with myself. Loser, I am. These are what my heart is saying. My mind seems to follow what the heart says. But Imaan is supervising the heart and the soul, and also the mind. O Allah I am so upset of what has happened today. Problem might seem so tiny but I already feel the pressure. Fragile is not good. O Allah please give me a strong heart so that I may handle whatever you give me calmly. Pleaseeee.... Amiin.... :')

0 comments:

Sunday, September 23, 2012

In need of a harder heart

Just started half of the day. It was tiring anddd confusing. MasyaAllah. I seemed so lost. I was running here and there, chasing the time that seems to leave me behind. I could not handle this kind of pressure. Heart shrinked, loss the rigidity. Felt like being squeezed by the time that is moving fast. I was about to give up. Got stressed, feeling so unsatistfied with myself. Loser, I am. These are what my heart is saying. My mind seems to follow what the heart says. But Imaan is supervising the heart and the soul, and also the mind. O Allah I am so upset of what has happened today. Problem might seem so tiny but I already feel the pressure. Fragile is not good. O Allah please give me a strong heart so that I may handle whatever you give me calmly. Pleaseeee.... Amiin.... :')

No comments:

 
Blog Template by Delicious Design Studio